- The time, taken by any website to see a better ranking on google always depends on several factors such as how much old is the target website? Does the website have some backlinks already? Generally websites at least 1-year-old can climb in ranking way faster than newly created ones. On average older websites can start showing improvements in results in 2 to 3 weeks whereas newer website can take more time. The whole process includes crawling, re-indexing new content and creating backlinks for improved search engine results. You will get a glimpse of what to expect in the future after the initial process. We will deliver the results in due time.
- It may last longer than expected. As it is known that SEO is a continue process so there is a high possibility that your competitor may get the advantage if you stop doing SEO. We will use white hat SEO techniques to make sure your rank stays there for a long time.
- Our SEO Experts at Meghawks understand your brand’s image and focuses on getting it ranked high on search engines. Our goal is that will help you acquire high ratings for your most aggressive search terms, and help you stay there. We trust in "doing it properly the first time", so that Google updates and changes to their set of rules are not likely to adversely affect your rating.
- Not at all, some editing will be done without changing the look and feel of your website. There can be some possibility of getting additional pages, improved page structure or efficient navigation for better reach of your band.
- Of course yes Search engines are considered as a discovery tool, which means that most of the website visitors are leaning about your website for the first time. As there is an increase in user visits the traffic can grow to a formidable number and finally give a positive impact to your business.